Full-time / US-NJ-Jersey City
Flip the Script on Rx Prices
At Flipt, we are determined to bring the human back to healthcare and invent a new kind of pharmacy benefit management program. Our mission is to provide easy-to-implement benefit solutions on an easy-to-use platform that promotes openness, offers choices and, lowers costs.
This is a unique opportunity to join a start-up in its early stages and help create a legendary customer experience.
Why become an Advocate?
Are you passionate about customers and the customer experience? Do you love to analyze systemic issues and implement solutions to challenging problems? Then this is the position for you.
The Flipt customer service team is the vanguard of Flipt’s customer-centric approach to prescription choice. Advocates exist to ensure that customer issues are resolved quickly and painlessly. They focus on improving customer satisfaction, identifying customer-impacting matters, and implementing dynamic solutions. Our advocates are here to serve our customers and to ensure we deliver exceptional experiences to every customer, with every contact.
• Deliver an exceptional customer experience
• Identify customer issues; create solutions to those issues
• Engage with customers and collaborate with internal teams to resolve customer issues and improve processes
• Implement continuous improvement and contact reduction efforts
• Eliminate barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality
• Uncanny ability to leave others better than you found them
• Adaptability in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment
• Strong spoken communication skills
• Patient listener who is passionate about solving problems
Equal Opportunity Employment
Equal employment opportunity is one of our most important people policies at Flipt. Our policy strictly prohibits discrimination with respect to employment, or any of the terms and conditions of employment, on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partnership, familial status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, disability (including AIDS and HIV infection), genetic information, liability for service in the United States armed forces, or any other legally protected status. Flipt is dedicated to ensuring that all personnel decisions are made in accordance with these principles; it’s inherent in our values and a moral commitment for Flipt.